ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Complete on time periodic maintenance service on all vehicles.
- Knowledge of all phases of brake and electrical diagnosis and repair.
- Provide accurate diagnosis of drive train & suspension
- Perform diagnosis and repair of power train, A/C (air-conditioning) and cooling system.
- Perform maintenance and repair of gurneys.
- Respond to road calls & accidents as needed.
- Collect weekly mileage & input into fleet software program
- Generate weekly fleet KPI.
- Schedule preventive maintenance and workload to mechanics & vendors
- Work with Operations for all unscheduled maintenance to reduce downtime
- Assist mechanics with troubleshooting and repairs.
- Track warranty, inventory & vendor expenses
- Encourage ASE, EVT & Vendor specific training for fleet staff
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.