From coast to coast, Rural/Metro employees are tied together by their overwhelming desire to help others. Every day and every call for our team of highly-trained professionals is different than the one before.
At Rural/Metro, we celebrate the successes of our team members, and doing the right thing for those we serve.
Rural/Metro is a leader in private ambulance and fire protection services in 21 states and more than 700 communities nationwide. Rural/Metro has provided high-quality patient care, met and exceeded the expectations of the communities we serve, and invested in the success of our employees since 1948.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 year applicable coordination experience
• Experience in healthcare related industry preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of the principles and practices of Human Resources
• Ability to prepare written reports and correspondences
• Applicable knowledge of applicable state and federal employment laws, labor laws, governmental compliance requirements, and immigration laws
• Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally
• Travel requirement specific to divisional assignment
Rural/Metro Corporation is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.